Who you are:
- You live and breathe video games and can talk about this industry for hours.
- You'll handle ambiguity like a spy, by bringing audio answers to big questions.
- You'll create high quality audio experiences and understand the unique approach of designing sound for an interactive environment.
- You can work within time constraints, but you will never sacrifice quality. Also, you are comfortable working in an eclectic team, sharing insights and expectations with all involved.
What you’ll do:
- Gather requirements, design solutions and implement spot-on sounds.
- Drive interactive and linear sound effects design.
- Create a sound library through field recording, mixing, mastering etc.
- Implement audio assets.
- Collaborate on audio tools & run-time systems design.
- Collaborate with game designers in crafting an audio experience that compliments and melds seamlessly with game-play.
- Help building an AMAZING game!
Desired skills and experience:
- Demonstrated creative and technical achievements in sound design.
- Minimum two to three years of experience in audio development.
- Fluency in game audio implementation systems..
- Understanding of PS4, XBOX One, and PC audio functionality, capabilities, and limitations.
- Solid understanding of technical audio theory and audio engineering.
- Experience with Unity 3D Engine is a plus.
What we offer:
- A casual, fun and energetic work environment
- A challenging project with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- Endless supply of enthusiasm and opportunities to play (VR included)
Please send your online portfolio/CV with relevant professional experience as well as any side projects which showcase your passion for gaming and development at firstname.lastname@example.org.